All athletes have the opportunity to represent the club at a Regional and State level
What are the prerequisites for competing in LAVIC championships?
- Only for U/9 to U/15 age groups
- Need to have competed in at least 4 Sunday competitions
What Championship events are offered?
- Relays- Regionals and State- The teams are chosen by the club. As relays are early in the season make sure kids compete as much as possible in Oct/Nov to get times to be considered
- Multi Event- All athletes can enter the State Championships
- Track & Field- Regional/State- All athletes can register for Regional Championships. These act as qualifying for the State Championships
- There are also X-Country Road Relay Championships and Regional and State X-Country Championships