- For the first few weeks we especially ask our returning parents to assist with running each age group and would love it if there are any of you who would like to be a regular Age Group Marshall/Manager – please advise via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some parent volunteers to do the Starters Course (we have had a couple of our Starters retire in the past few weeks)
- Parents with athletic expertise to identify themselves to the committee to assist with coaching (especially during our Sunday morning competition)
- Any parents with a current First Aid certificate and current Working with Children Check (WWCC) also to make them selves known to Sue Connelly, Club Secretary, (email@example.com) to be put on a weekly rotating roster
- With current Child Safety Legislation, not only do the committee, coaches, starters and First Aid need to have current Working with Children Checks, but it is ideal that as many parents as possible also have current WWCC. If you don’t already have one it is suggested that you obtain one.